Did you know that every domain you have ever registered has 'WHOIS' information publicly posted for anyone and everyone to see?
This service maintains your personal privacy for your online identity.
Want to see how we do it?
HERE to log in and set up
Contact Privacy Service.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is 'WHOIS' Information?
When you register a domain; the Registrant, Admin, Billing, and Technical contact information is collected by the Registrar and posted publicly for anyone to see. This is your 'WHOIS' information. Government and ICANN regulations require all domain holders to submit WHOIS information which is then collected and displayed in a public 'WHOIS' database!
2. What will
Private Whois do for me
- We take your public information and make it private!
- Stop Domain related SPAM. Included is a private SPAM filtered encrypted Email address for your domain.
- Domain Theft and Domain Fraud are no longer an issue.
- Harassers, Stalkers, and Data Mining companies will no longer abuse your information.
3. What can't I use
Contact Privacy for?
Our services can not be used for spam, violating the law, or
engaging in morally objectionable activities.
4. How much does it cost, and how can I get it?
service is $8.00
per year with your domain registration.
If you would like to use
Contact Privacy service and do not yet own a domain, you must register one first by checking domain
availability using the search box on our homepage. If you already own a domain through us, please use the
and click on the Contacts link
to purchase and enable the
service for your domain.